Fords London Dry Gin 700ml
Ford’s Gin is made at Thames Distillers in London using wheat. The botanicals – including Spanish lemon peel, Turkish grapefruit peel and Chinese jasmine – are steeped in the stills for 15 hours before distillation. The result is a gin where the botanicals are definitely to the fore.
Perfect for use in a Corpse Reviver No.2:
- 30ml Ford's London Dry Gin
- 30ml dry curacao - we use Pierre Ferrand
- 30ml Lillet Blanc (or a dry vermouth works)
- 1/2 tsp of absinthe, such as Lazzaroni
- Orange peel or wedge (for garnish)
Add the gin, lemon juice, dry curacao, dry vermouth/Lillet Blanc, and absinthe to a cocktail shaker. Fill it with ice and shake it until cold. Strain into a cocktail glass. If desired, garnish with an orange peel or orange wedge.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $69.99 Sale